In our search for the best flash decompiler, we tried out the followingÂ Flash decompilers:
- Flash Decompiler Gold
- Decompile Flash Free
- JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler
- Trillix Flash Decompiler
- Sothink SWF Decompiler
After some testing, the best flash decompiler turned out to be Sothink SWF Decompiler.
Here’s a product comparison breakdown:
Flash Decompiler Gold
– Pros: none
– Cons: crappy ugly interface, didn’t work
Decompile Flash Free
– Pros: none
– Cons: didn’t work, kept crashing, and it’s just a better looking version of Flash Decompiler Gold
JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler
– Pros: opened AS
– Cons: crappy interface, only opened AS
Trillix Flash Decompiler
– Pros: very similar interface to sothink swf decompiler
– Cons: trial version sucks, it doesn’t show AS code, so you can’t really tell if it works well or not
Sothink SWF Decompiler
– Pros: works perfectly, neat intuitive customizable interface
– Cons: none
Verdict:Â Sothink SWF Decompiler is the best flash decompiler because it does the job well and works like a charm, it looks good, and it’s easy and intuitive to use.
So if you want to buy the best flash decompiler, you can buy Sothink SWF DecompilerÂ through this link. Note: you will be taken to the SourceTec Software page on Avangate.com (the parent network) and it costs around $80 to $87.
Tell us your opinion, do you agree with us?
What do you think the best flash decompiler is?
You might also be interested in reading our article about the best SWF encryption software