Here are some breakfast ideas! Breakfast is one of the most important meals of the day because it gives you the energy to properly start your day. If youâ€™re looking for breakfast ideas, youâ€™ve come to the right place. Here are some practical breakfast ideas and delicious recipes that you can prepare at home:
- Whole Wheat Strawberry Pancakes
Soft and fluffy whole wheat strawberry pancakes – a healthy AND delicious breakfast!
- Mushroom sandwich recipe | How to make mushroom sandwich
Mushroom sandwich recipe – 2 recipes with delicious spicy garlic mushroom stuffing and cheese mushrooms.
- Choco-Berry Oatmeal
Easy and quick chock-berry oatmeal comes together in minutes, is chock-full of good-for-you nutrients, and has berries and chocolate mixed in!
- Fast Fruit Plate
American Breakfast Fruit
- Blueberry Crumble Oatmeal
Blueberry Crumble Oatmeal â€“ A simple blueberry oatmeal with a to-die-for crumble! Itâ€™s like a cross between a bakery muffin and your favorite coffee cake!
- Garlic cheese toast recipe | Cheese garlic bread recipe on tawa & oven
Garlic cheese toast recipe â€“ A quick evening snack made with toasted bread, garlic and cheese under 20 mins. Get the recipe with step by step photos
- Egg bread toast recipe | Bread toast with egg
Egg bread toast recipe is quick to make, healthy and tastes delicious. It is one of the most common street foods across India with a few variations
- Red Velvet Cheesecake Pancakes
Red Velvet Cheesecake Pancakes â€“ Fluffy red velvet cheesecake pancakes topped with cream cheese icingâ€¦ a decadent breakfast that feels like dessert!
- Creamy Berry Quinoa Parfait
This creamy breakfast parfait with fresh berries is a healthy and guilt free way to start your morning. Add your review, photo or comments for Creamy Berry Quinoa Parfait.
- Fried egg sandwich | 10 mins egg breakfast recipe
Fried egg sandwich, a 10 mins quick egg breakfast recipe for a busy day. With just 4 ingredients we can make this delicious, nutritious breakfast.
- Cheesy Hash Browns
American Breakfast Potatoes
- Billâ€™s Sausage Gravy Recipe
Browned maple sausage is stirred into a creamy white gravy made with the sausage drippings. Pour over hot biscuits for a rich and hearty breakfast.
- Easy Breakfast Potatoes
We love having potatoes for breakfast. On Saturday we like to have a real breakfastâ€¦eggs, potatoes, bacon/ham, fresh garden salsa, coffee, orange juice and maybe something sweet.
- Oven Roasted Breakfast Potatoes
- Peaches nâ€™ Cream German Puff Pancake
Peaches nâ€™ Cream German Puff Pancake â€“ These German pancakes are easy peasy, and so delicious! Youâ€™ll never go back to â€œnormalâ€ pancakes!!
- Peanut Butter Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie Pancakes
Peanut Butter Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie Pancakes â€“ Pancakes that taste just like fresh from the oven peanut butter chocolate chip cookies!
- Quiche Valerie
- Baked Brunch Omelet Recipe
A baked egg casserole with cheese, ham and green onions.
- Maple Bacon Breakfast Pie
- Broccoli Mushroom Frittatas
These tiny muffin-tin frittatas are big on flavor.
- Banana Pancakes | Fruit Recipes | Jamie Oliver Recipes
This awesome banana pancake recipe from Jamie Oliver will not disappoint dessert fans. Deliciously simple, this pancake recipe really is bananas!
- Ultimate Egg Sandwich
High in protein and easy to make, this simple egg sandwich recipe makes an impressive meal.
- Kedgeree Recipe | Fish Recipes | Jamie Oliver Recipes
Kedgeree is a lovely dish which is originally from colonial India; the smokey haddock, spicy rice and boiled eggs create a great balance of flavors.
- Oatmeal with Apples, Pecans and Cinnamon
Instead of simply topping oatmeal with fruit, this recipe cooks apple slices within it, allowing them to break down and infuse the grains with bright flavor and texture. Pecans, brown sugar and cinnamon sweeten the deal.
- Salmon & Scrambled Eggs | Eggs Recipes | Jamie Oliver Recipes
This smoked salmon and scrambled egg recipe is to die for â€“ Seasoned with pepper and drizzled in lemon juice, it doesnâ€™t get much better!
- Basic Scrambled Eggs
Scrambled eggs are a go-to breakfast dish â€” learn how to make yours perfectly creamy, fluffy, and delicious every time.
Here is another list of general or generic breakfast ideas if youâ€™re just looking for ideas and not recipes:
- Milk & Cereals
- Jam Sandwich
- Manouche / Sopes
- Light Sandwich
- Eggs and Bacon
- Fruit Salad
- Check out international breakfast ideas from different countries. Try Italian, German, Spanish, British, French, Swedish, Lebanese, Mexican, Argentinian, Colombian, Cuban, Brazilian, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Indian, Filipino, Thai, Vietnamese, Russian, Australian, South African, Nigerian, Moroccan and othersâ€¦
We hope this article helped you find some new breakfast recipes that you could try out. If you enjoyed this list, bookmark this page, and please share it with your friends and loved ones on social media. Youâ€™d be doing us a huge favor.
We would recommend trying out each recipe at least once until you perfect it. The weekend would a perfect time to try out these recipes. How about inviting some friends or family members over for breakfast next Sunday so they can enjoy these delicious recipe with you? Weâ€™re sure they would love that.
Would you like to join us?
We are currently looking for writers to join our team. If you are interested then please get in touch with us and letâ€™s talk. You would mostly be writing down breakfast recipes and making organized lists of them.
Happy cooking, we hope you enjoy your breakfast! Come back soon!